Used to be katzsoa.
This cutie is my boyfriend. This is our tag.
do you ever wonder if u have a reputation like people u dont even know could have opinions about u
casual reminder that Elle Woods scored a 179 on the LSAT, which is one point shy of a perfect score.
Casual reminder that Whatshisface here had family connections and was a legacy and shit, whereas Elle Woods came out of nowhere.
casual reminder that Elle Woods actually had an amazing background in real life issues that people dismissed as unimportant but managed to not only learn the law, but learned how to apply the law.
Casual reminder that Elle Woods used her lawyer skills to save a woman from an abusive relationship and also save another woman from trumped up murder charges and basically what I’m saying is you go, girl, go get ‘em Elle Woods, thank you for this movie.
can yOU IMAGINE SEEING YOUR INTERNET FRIEND SMILING FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FRONT OF YOU. I BET THEIR SMILE CAN LIGHT uP THIS ENTIRE WORLD
star trek legally blonde au
okay, but seriously
please tell me if
- im being too rude / gone too far
- i have said something offensive
- something i have said is wrong
and tell me how i have done any of this
dont just say “youre rude” and walk off. tell me how im being rude and i will try to fix it.
- do: explain how i have done something wrong. it doesnt have to be a extremely detailed.
- do not: say ive done something wrong and walk away. it will leave me confused and nothing will be resolved
its not that hard
Reblog if you’ve actually SEEN the movie “The Aristocats”
Let’s see who’s over 18
we do have magical devices that can reply movies from the past, so even 6 yr olds could have “actually SEEN” it.
because a lot of people dont seem to get this:
- golems are from jewish folklore. dont treat them like a generic fantasy creature, thats appropriative
- kabbalah is a specifically jewish religious tradition. dont practice it if youre not jewish and dont use kabbalah symbolism as generic occult stuff, thats appropriative
- for the record if it has hebrew on it and it doesnt have anything to do with judaism its probably appropriative
- dont wear a magen david if youre not jewish, its used as a symbol for judaism so wearing it if youre a gentile is appropriative
- while im at it heres a rundown of some terms you should know
- goy: hebrew and yiddish for non-jewish person, it literally translates as “nation.” the plural form is goyim. goy is not a slur.
- gentile: english for non-jewish person
- anti-semitism: you probably know what this means but i just want to point out that the word anti-semitism was NOT coined by jews but by a german anti-semite who wanted a more scientific-sounding alternative to “judenhass,” which literally translates to “jew-hatred”
- if you’re not jewish you should also avoid using the word “jew” since many jewish people are uncomfortable with it (though i personally am fine with it). use “jewish person” instead if youre a gentile
please reblog this if you’re not jewish, i almost never see gentiles acknowledging cultural appropriation of judaism and anti-semitism on tumblr, even among people who otherwise care about things like that.
what happened in roughly 1870 though
why was there temporary internet
with a few people searching for pokemon?
It’s a search of Google books, but the question still stands, what the Fuck happened in 1870
I CAN ANSWER THIS!!
In the Cornish dialect of English, Pokemon meant ‘clumsy’ (pure coincidence).
In the mid 1800s there was a surge of writing about the Cornish language and dialect in an attempt to preserve them with glossaries and dictionaries being written. I wrote about it HERE.
I just love that this post happened to find the ONE HUMAN ON THE INTERNET who had the answer to this question
no but could you imagine one of the quidditch team members saying “knock on wood” and they all just hit oliver before a big match
I’m almost a thousand percent sure the Weasley twins did that at some point
hi everyone, it’s dorothy gale from kansas, and i nominate the wicked witch of the west for the ice bucket challenge